Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

West Paw Zisc

My first review will be the West Paw Zisc.  This might not be the best frisbee for the serious disc dog crowd, but I really like it and, more importantly, so does Hudson.  They come in two different sizes and three different colors.  We own both sizes, the large 8.5 inch and the smaller 6.5 inch.We got our first one in March or April, after 7 months of use, it is still in great shape, under all of the dirt it looks new.  A few months later, we bought the smaller version of it.

I find that they fly pretty straight and are heavy enough that the wind doesn't blow them around too much. Hudson isn't super skilled with Frisbees, so he likes that these are floppy and easy to pick up. I like that they are soft in your hand for playing tug with the dog.  I also like that, unlike normal hard discs, these don't seem to get those sharp, rough edges. Supposedly these float, but we haven't had a chance to try that out. Another plus, being a soft, rubbery type material, they also don't do damage when you accidentally hit your car (whoops!).

The small one is also pocket size.  My husband, a few of our friends, and myself took a trip into NYC a few weeks ago.  One of the guys who came with us really wanted to play Frisbee in Central Park, so my husband folded the small one in half and put it in his back pocket.



West Paw Zisc

Thanks
Terri & Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment