Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bark Box

Bark Box is a monthly subscription box that is mailed to your house to spoil your puppies. There are three size options; Small and Cute, which is 0 - 25 lbs; Just Right, which is 25 - 50 lbs; and Big & Bold, which is 50 lbs + and the subscription options are 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months, though I have heard that there might be a 1 year coming up soon.

The boxes normally contain a toy, a bag or two of treats, and some cutesy seasonal thing.  The toys are normally a big hit here.  The Orbee Strawberry came in one of his Bark Boxes and he loves it.  Unfortunately some of the toys are soft and Hudson tends to tear those apart, but they provide a few minutes of fun.  I recently upped Hudson's from "Just Right" to "Big & Bold" so maybe those toys will be a bit sturdier.

The treats are all made in the USA, so hopefully there shouldn't be any contamination issues.  Hudson isn't a big food hound, so the treats are just kind of 'meh' here.  He likes them, but doesn't go crazy for them.  That is not a slam on the treats or Bark Box, it's just the way he is.  I have yet to find a treat he goes crazy for.  If your dog has any allergies or sensitivities, there is no way to specify that and since the boxes tend to be food heavy, this might not be a good option for you.

All in all, I like getting boxes in the mail and I like being able to try new things with him.  I like that Bark Box items are all from US companies and I believe they are all made in the USA.  I originally did a 6 month subscription and renewed it for another 6 months.

If you sign up using my referral link, I think it will save you $5 or $10 on your first box.  It also gets me a free box.  If you don't want to do it that way, I also included the link to the main page, if you want to sign up that way.



Invite Link - Bark Box Invite
Bark Box

No comments:

Post a Comment