Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

About Us

Hello!
My name is Terri and through out this blog, you will see pictures of my dog Hudson. I am kind of a dog gear nut.  I don't require the best, most expensive, newest toys for Hudson, but I do try to focus on quality toys, equipment and treats.  I especially enjoy supporting small business, and do a decent bit of my shopping on places like Etsy.


Outside toy bin



Happy Dog
This blog came about when I was cleaning my living room, picking up Hudson's toys that he had strewn from one end of the room to the other, and realized that he had a lot of stuff.  I mean, A LOT.  He has a toy basket that is overflowing in the living room, a bucket of bones to chew on, leashes and collars hanging on just about every door knob, a plastic tub of toys in the basement, another box of seasonal gear, and treats tucked away in nearly every available drawer. I decided to put this to good use and start a collection of reviews so that you can get an honest look at what I like, don't like, didn't think held up, or was surprisingly impressed with.  

If you have anything suggestions of things you would like me to test, please drop me a line at Thedogreview@gmail.com and I will see what I can do.

I also like to take pictures of my hansom boy, so there will be lots!


Thank you and happy reading
Terri & Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment