Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Planet Dog Orbee Strawberry & Tuff Bone

I decided to put these two together since they are made by the same company and are very similar.

I am going to go over the Strawberry first. It has a hollow inside, meant for stuffing with treats, but when it is empty it is squishy and easy for a dog to hold.  They bounce well, float, are easy to throw, and since the are an odd shape, roll erratically. I think this is one of Hudson's favorite toys, he enjoys carrying it around in his mouth, squishing it.    If I tell him "Go find your Strawberry" he will go pounce on it and bring it over to me to play fetch with.

Hudson took to the Strawberry so quickly that the next week we picked up the Tuff Bone.  I had a lot of fun tossing it into the baby pool.  Hudson, on the other hand, doesn't think there is enough room in the pool for him, let alone him and some toys, so he kept pulling it out and dropping it on the ground.  I like to think that we both had a lot of fun with this game.

The Orbee Strawberry & Tuff Bone are made in the USA, so no need to worry about lead.  They have both held up extremely well.  I don't think the Strawberry has a single scratch on it.  The bone has a few, but none are very deep.  If you have a dog that likes to carry toys around, or likes to fetch I highly recommend either of these two toys.



Planet Dog Orbee Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment