Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ezydog Chest Plate Harness

I like this harness.  I like it more than Hudson does.  Bright colors are my favorite things, which you will notice as you see more and more pictures.  My harness is the bright, neon orange.  Neon orange anything is the best.

This was purchased in mid-February of this year and has held up really well.  It's a little dirty, but the stitching has held up great.  Speaking of stitching, it has reflective stitching, but since we are rarely out after dark in it, I don't know how reflective it really is.  It ships with a removable car seat attachment. It attaches to the D-Ring on the back of the harness, then the seatbelt is fed through the loop, and buckled.  The problem with having it detachable, I promptly lost mine.  Luckily Hudson is good in the car and I don't worry about him jumping out when I open the door.

Hudson is not super thrilled with this harness.  I don't know if it is the chest plate piece that he doesn't like, or if it just fits weird on him, but he has never liked it.  At 35 lbs, and a 24" chest, he is solidly a medium, but from the first time I put it on him, he acted like it was uncomfortable.  Normally after wearing it for a while he seems to forget about it, but every time it goes on he acts like it bothers his back.  It might be because it buckles up top, close to the spine and Small Boy has no extra meat on his bones.  This is not a harness I would replace, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.






Ezydog Chest Plate Harness

No comments:

Post a Comment