Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Chuckle Hound Collar and Bow Tie

This one is a fun one, guys.  Have you ever been going out on the town and wanted your dog to look snazzy?  Well, I haven't either, but I did want Hudson to have a bow tie, just in case.  In case of what, you might ask.  I have no idea, but my husband is a Boy Scout and he tells me that we should always be prepared, I am prepared to turn Hudson into a nerdy, frat boy at any given moment.

An internet friend started posting pictures of her Aussie in adorable bow ties and I knew I needed one from Hudson.  Chuckle Hound is a small company in Boston, MA that makes the most awesome collars, bow ties, and flowers.  Everything you need to take your dog out in style.  I really like that the bow tie has two small velcro loops on the back so you can change what collar it is on.  I am guessing the flowers are the same way, but I don't have any experience with them.

The collars are fabric collars all the way through.  Because of that I don't use it as a main walking collar, if Hudson is wearing it, he also has a harness on and the leash is on the harness.  If your dog is better behaved on a leash, then I'm sure this wouldn't be an issue and, in all honesty, the collar feels sturdy enough that I don't think it would have a problem holding Hudson when he gets SUPER excited to meet a new friend.  But, this isn't a risk I'm willing to take.

I love these bow ties.  They have lots of holiday options available and I'm planning on getting Hudson a Christmas one eventually.





Alex Dog Collar & Bow Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment