Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fraggle Rock Collars - Biothane

I was looking for something very specific in a collar this time around.  My sister's dog, Matrix, had been wearing a nylon martingale collar for a few years and was looking for something new.  I already had a few biothanes in my arsenal and knew that they would be perfect for her.  My parents had also gotten a new dog earlier in the year, Netti, and I thought she needed something pretty.  Off I went in search of someone who made martingale collars out of biothane.  I got in contact with Fraggle Rock Collars.  They make nylon/ribbon & biothane collars, along with leashes.  She had never made a limited slip martingale out of biothane, but was up for the challenge.  I sent her the measurements for the two dogs and she got to work.  Pretty soon, these two lovelies were at my door, with matching utility leashes.




My sister's dog, Matrix, is a city dog so his collar doesn't get as much wear & tear on it, but he wears it pretty darn well.  



Netti-Pot may not look it, but she is a good ol' farm dog.  She catches rodents and all. My parents have some land behind their house that is full of trees, trails, and critters.  Netti and my Dad spend a good amount of time out there, cutting down trees and searching for critters.  There also a small creek for getting really dirty.




I also may have bought a 30 ft tracking lead at the same time.....I have a problem.   Anyway, the turn around time was slow, about 3 or 4 weeks if I remember right, but everything is holding up great.  I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has the time to wait around.

Fraggle Rock Collars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment